YMCA of Dyer County
Mission Statement- To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
Welcome to the YMCA of Dyer County. It is a pleasure to have you as a member or potential member of our YMCA family. You are now part of a world-wide fellowship in over 150 countries. There are over 2,600 YMCA?s across America with over 20 million members. The YMCA is a membership based organization. The YMCA welcomes individuals and families of all races, religions, and socio-economic levels. No one is ever turned away from an inability to pay.
The YMCA is a volunteer-driven organization with a board of directors and staff.
Programs & Facilities
The YMCA has over 25,000 square feet of program space. Included are:
· Full gymnasium with locker rooms and showers
· Nautilus/cardio/free weight room (13 years & older) with 33 pieces of cardio equipment, 18 pieces of Nautilus Equipment, and complete free weight room.
· Aerobics Studio & Spinning Studio; Classes are offered in the mornings and afternoon/evenings
· Kidz Zone (ages 5?12)· Children?s Area (ages infant?5 )
· 8am -11am Monday?Friday 3:30 pm-8:pm Monday?Thursday 9:00 am? 12 noon Saturday
YMCA programs include : Youth sports (Fall & spring soccer, basketball, Football, Flag Football, baseball, indoor soccer, and swimming lessons) ; Aerobics Classes, Karate, Pilates, Adult basketball, dodge ball and coed volleyball leagues, etc.The YMCA also offers personal fitness trainers for an additional fee.
- All memberships aids in funding all programs and activities that the YMCA offers our community.
- Child watch, a family favorite is available to allow parents to work out while children are being supervised.
- Your membership has no contract, aids in building a healthier you, a healthier family, and a stronger community.
- People staying with a fitness program can get $2 to $6 return for every dollar spent on preventive health care program.
- YMCA puts Christian principles into practice by promoting youth, adult and family activities that builds a strong TN.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Randy ButlerCEO